Monday, June 13, 2005

Then Blogged Findley

Going unnoticed by me, former U.S. Congressman from Springfield, Paul Findley, last week had a (rather short) post up over at The Huffington Post, Arianna Huffington's mega collaborative blog. Today, Eugene Volokh finds fault with Findley's words.

As for The Huffington Post itself, I'm finding I like it a lot. I had originally expressed some skepticism that I would like it, not being a fan of most other collaborative blogs. This one works for me though. I think it's because it's so large and many, if not most, contributors post regularly enough that its almost like an alternate blogoshere. That is, blogs within a blog. Also, The Huffington Post very clearly delineates different posters by name and picture, removing my biggest objection to collaborative blogs: I often don't know who's writing while I'm in the midst of reading a post.

No comments: