Thursday, September 21, 2006

OK, I Concede Already!

...
F**K! (I told you.)

All kidding aside, congratulations to Rich Miller for winning the Illinois Times Best Springfield Blog. Miller's Capitol Fax Blog a great blog. My only gripe is, while I know Rich blogs from here, I guess I don’t consider Capitol Fax Blog a “Springfield blog”. Rather I see it as an Illinois blog (see my blog roll). So I guess I didn’t see this one coming. But CFB winning makes sense too, since I’m sure CFB has more way readers than the rest of us locals combined. And did I mention it’s a damn good blog?

Also, big congrats to Dan Naumovich for coming in second with BlogFreeSpringfield. Dan proves the value of quality over quantity. I can’t sit still long enough most of the time to put together lengthy, well thought-out posts like Dan’s (too much clicking to do on the internet!).

As for the rest of us, what JP said. And there's always next year. That gives us about 11 months to go negative and start smearing Rich.

2 comments:

Rich Miller said...

I didn't think I even qualified for that award. Now I feel all bigfooty.

Anonymous said...

Rich Miller, you are one of us. We accept you. We accept him. He is one of us. One of us....