Friday, September 15, 2006

Who Is IT, Man?

...
So who will be the Illinois Times’ best blogger for 2006? Speculation is running rampant! Well, at least it is in this Blog Free Springfield post and its comments section.

There is some speculation that Jim Leach began blogging again because he was informed he won. How sinister! My theory is that Jerome Prophet will win because his blog is promoted in the pages of the IT every week. And he has a pretty interesting blog.

I’ve not heard a thing from the IT, so I’m guessing I didn’t win. Ummm, wait. Let me go check my e-mail real quick….nope, still nothing.

We’ll all know who won in a week. I’m already preparing my grapes for maximum sourness.

1 comment:

gotshoo.com said...

Dave,

Maybe you go it right? More evidence the winner has been selected. I am going to guess it's JP too. I am happy with that, but please for the sake of blogdom, no Jim Leach. Let a real blogger win it.