Monday, October 09, 2006

LaHood LaLying

...
Think Progress has the story.

Just as a note, LaHood does have an opponent in the upcoming election. He’s Steve Waterworth. While I’ve long considered LaHood an LOR (Least Objectionable Republican), some of his recent statements and the overall need for a change of control in Congress have persuaded me it’s time to openly support LaHood’s defeat. I know Lhood is almost certainly going to retain his seat but the more votes his opponent gets the louder the message will be to ol’ Ray Baby.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I say this for all incumbents this year! I like Lahood. But he votes for Hastert and support Bushes bills. Regardess what his talk is back in the district. He just is more slick then ditto money’s like Shimkus who is stupid enough to tote the line on the record and say things like the war is doing well etc.

Shalom,

--- Prof. Leland Milton Goldblatt