Saturday, November 17, 2007

Meet the Dogs

I guess I've never introduced you to the dogs in the TEH household. It's actually hard to get pictures of them together as they are usually constantly in motion when they're awake.

That's Augie on the left and Molly on the right.

Augie is a seven years old toy poodle and Molly is a teacup poodle who is less than a year old. This picture was not set up. I walked into our dining room this afternoon to find them just sitting quietly together on a chair in the corner. I have no idea what possessed them to do this, but I was quick on the draw with my iPhone camera and was able to catch them in the act of...doing nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They have in fact been plotting. You interupted them, so they put on this silly pose just to get you into the other room.