Monday, May 11, 2009

Computer Bug

I’m probably going to kill the soul of this story by over explaining it, but…

I have a HP TouchSmart PC. As the name suggests, it has a touch screen.

Yesterday, I left my office window open to let in some fresh air. Unfortunately, it also let in a few bugs. No big deal. However, last night I was in my office in my chair at my computer desk watching the television off to my left. Suddenly, I hear the beeps associated with using my touch screen. I look over and my computer is jumping from one web page to the next, seemingly all by itself. Then I see the cause. A flying bug, drawn to the glow of the computer screen, is bumping into it and clicking hyperlinks.

Well, I thought it was funny.

3 comments:

Marie said...

That is hilarious! I laughed.

JeromeProphet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

maybe it was looking for a bit of bug on bug action