Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bloggity, Blog, Blog

Springfield blogs are inspiring me to blog about Springfield blogs.

-- Beer Blogging. Why didn't I think of that! But seriously, it's about time someone took it seriously.

-- So the SJ-R thinks Dan runs a mommy blog?

-- Congratulations to the real mommy blogs for the nice write-up.

-- Speaking of Dan, he's being obnoxiously centrist again. Centrism in the name of liberty is no vice!

-- If Russ had a plane, Springfield Rewind would look like this.

-- Oh, and hey Job, you spoke too soon the Russians are now staring to leave Georgia.

-- Roger is back in a big way. 'Bout time, Sam.

Man, I hope I got all those links straight.

1 comment:

Retro Jordan said...

Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed your most recent post. I think you should post more often, you obviously have natural ability for blogging!