Friday, February 06, 2009

Phone Pacing

This topic came up briefly last night within my inner circle of Facebook friends and I thought I’d bring it up here too. Apparently those of us who pace around while talking on the phone drive everyone else crazy with our pacing. I do this all the time while on the phone. I always have, even back in the days when I was tethered to the phone by a cord. I’m not sure why I do it but, hey, it’s good exercise and keeps the blood flowing so I can make even more stimulating conversation. The other consensus was that this behavior is mostly a guy thing. Is this an example of the hunter-gatherer vs. nesting instincts still embedded in us? Or is this just a character flaw in some men like leaving the toilet seat up?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you talking to people on the phone when we have Facebook?

Unknown said...

You call leaving the toilet seat up a character flaw? Why is leaving the toilet seat down not a character flaw? Why does it have to be up? You're so sexist!
Kidding ... nice article