Wednesday, April 01, 2009

springfieldlovesglennbeck@yahoo.com

Due to an increasing infestation of wingnuts (and the resulting political pie fights), I finally left the springfieldillinois Yahoo group. I can get Teh Stupid on right wing blogs. I was more interested in Springfield non-political information and that seems to be mostly overshadowed by a few who seem to think we need political lectures in our e-mail boxes.
On a related note, most comments I get here anymore are from a particularly obnoxious and racist troll. I immediately delete those comments but there is no point in having comments if Mr. Troll is the only one commenting. So, I will be limiting comments from now on to only select posts. My email is always available. I’m just not interested in babysitting an asshole like Mr. Troll.