Thursday, July 10, 2008

The War on Saggy Pants

Just yesterday I saw some kid walking down the sidewalk with his pants hilariously low, to the point where it had to have been uncomfortable to walk. I find both the fashion itself, and the resentment of it, to be silly. But that’s just me. The city of Flint Michigan, on the other hand, doesn’t find it silly but criminal, and is doing something about it. Saggy pants are now officially against the law there. And in case you’re unsure of what the exact definition of “saggy pants” is, they have come up with a handy chart:
Now I wish they would do something about “plumbers crack”. I say jail time for that! And anyone disagreeing with me is soft on crime.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it even more when they are sagging their pants that low and they are wearing a belt. why bother with the belt, right?

Skinny Dipper said...

Batman and Robin had better not show up in Flint. They might be charged with exposing their underwear over their tights.

JeromeProphet said...

Need to do something about that long hair too!

sex shop said...

I suppose everyone must browse on this.