Friday, January 21, 2005

Beer Blogging!

And now for that special new Friday feature.

I've noticed several prominent bloggers like to use Fridays to interject a regular feature or change of pace. For a long time Kevin Drum (while he was still known as CalPundit) did what he called Cat Blogging where he featured photos of his cats. He gave that up but Atrios picked up the baton and Cat Blogs every Friday. Bob Harris Pudu Blogs (go look).

I could cat blog but my cat looks just like one of Atrios' cats. Then there is my poodle who only has two poses: sleeping and pooping on the carpet. And he looks like one of Atrios' cats.

Anyway, I want to continue the tradition. So, may I present to you, Friday Beer Blogging!

The image uploading thing is still kind of a problem for me (getting size, etc right) but I'm working on it.


No comments: