Monday, January 17, 2005

Blog Recovery

As you can tell, I'm back to posting more regularly. I battled my cold only to a stalemate over the weekend, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I used my reserves to muster the strength to engage in a trivia match Saturday night. Our group wound up semi-victorious, coming in 10th out of 35. Perhaps if I have been up to full strength, we would have vanquished our opposition and taken the spoils of war (the 250 dollar prize).

Alright, I'll stop with the war metaphors already.

By the way, expect a major new TEH weekly feature beginning this Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a biomedical researcher, and when the hard-drive on my laptop recently failed due to a mechanical malfunction, I lost almost one-year worth of valuable data. Estimates for recovery were in the range of US $800-2500. I downloaded multiple do-it-yourself data recovery program. one of them is Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery Software & Services.Please give ur view regarding this software...

thank you
Data Recovery Software & Services
Recupero di dati
Datenrettungs software