Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Air Rendezvous 2006

teh
I got to wondering tonight if a date had been set for this year’s Springfield air show. I hadn’t seen or heard anything (maybe I missed it). So I went to the AR website and found this undated message:
The 24th Annual Springfield Air Rendezvous will be held this year over the weekend of June 23rd, 24th and 25th, 2006. Updates regarding this year's show lineup and other information will be made available in the days to follow.
Air Rendezvous returns to SUMMER! The last couple of years its been held in the Fall or Spring….where it DOESN’T BELONG. I understand the reasons (getting good acts) but I still like it very warm to blazing hot for the event (the cold Buds taste sooooo good under the circumstances). And you know what, I don’t want to be cold at an air show.

Anyway, it’s on for June. See you there.

No comments: