Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday Beer Blogging: Penguin Edition

...
Hah, you thought I’d never, ever be able to blog mix of penguins and beer. Wrong! Anything goes with beer.

I’ve chosen penguins this Friday for a special reason that I will get into later today. Until then, let’s watch the penguin/beer connection.

This guy has just done the penguin equivalent of pizza and beer.


This is a real pic of a penguin trying to incubate a beer bottle. The flightless foul is cute but not too bright.


Budweiser, being ubiquitous, also has a tentacle in the beer/penguin world.



At some point in time there was a Penguin Beer. I have no information on it but here’s a picture I found of an old can.


Finally, a couple of photos involving the only beer I’m aware of that features penguins and is currently in production. It’s a popular beer in Brazil (where it’s brewed) called Antarctica.



A toast to penguins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Might I be the first to suggest that this post is secretly dedicated to your mother?

JP