Thursday, August 31, 2006

I Heart Olberman

...
I know every blog in Left Blogistan has linked to this Olberman commentary from last night but there’s a reason for that. It’s damn good. Olberman’s thoughts ring very true and conceptualize what has been bothering many of us, not just about Donald Rumsfeld, but the entire Bush experience since 2001. So if you haven’t seen it, or at least read the transcript, be sure to do so. I don’t know if Keith writes all his own words or not but he certainly has emerged as the most eloquent voice of opposition in recent years. Catch him on MSNBC every week night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your links are not working.

Dave said...

They are for me. Maybe the site was temporarily down (probably crashed due to heavy traffic from this blog!).

Anonymous said...

They are coming through now for me too! It is 5 Am lower traffic! Thanks.