Monday, August 21, 2006

No News

...
I guess I didn’t miss anything by ignoring the news last week. Apparently, the only story being reported involved the guy who claims to have killed JonBenet Ramsey. The whole story is a complete waste of time since there is no way this guy had anything to do with the killing. Even if he had done it, the media coverage overkill was, and continues to be, unjustified.

Give me a personal break. Mr. Karr is seeking attention for himself having become obsessed with the JonBenet story. That obsession was fed by the national media, which in turn now gets to obsess some more about it thanks to Mr. Karr’s obsession. See how that works; it’s a perfect symbiotic relationship.

Anyway, I’m back. Back to work, back to blogging back to real life. One reason I hesitate to take a full week off (it had been over a year until last week) is that I get used to it and resent having to live any other way when vacation’s over. Blah.

1 comment:

ThirtyWhat said...

Welcome back, Dave ... we missed 'ya!