Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Lohan Ranger

...
Well, things are about to take a turn in Iraq. We’re sending in the big guns now: Lindsay Lohan. And she’s ready to kick some ass…
"I'm not afraid of going," she says. "My security guard is going to take me to a gun range when I get back to L.A., and I'm going to start taking shooting lessons."
Take that, Iraqi insurgency. Want to just give up now and save yourself a world of hurt?

And when L2 is done with that, she has other plans:
"I wanted to do what Marilyn Monroe did (during the Korean War), when she went and just set up a stage and did a concert for the troops all by herself. It's so amazing seeing that one woman just going somewhere, this beautiful sex kitten, who's basically a pinup, which is what I've always aspired to be."
Shoot ‘em dead then turn on the Vah-Vah-Voom! That’s a classy dame. I didn't think they made broads like that anymore.

No comments: