I’m posting this mostly so I know where to find the information when I need it. If it’s useful to you too, all the better.
This guy has the formula to quickly chilling beer:
Here is how he took beer from 80+ degrees to (seemingly) 40 degrees in about 3 minutes.
1. He took 6 hot beers from my garage and he placed them into a steel pot from the kitchen
2. He tossed in enough ice cubes to completely cover the beer
3. He then filled the pot with water
4. Next, and this is the trick, he tossed in (what must have been) 2 cups of table salt.
5. He took a large wooden spoon and stirred this thing up to be sure the salt dissolved.
6. He placed the concoction into the freezer and in 3 minutes we had ice cold beer.
... Apparently this works for wine, soda, or anything.