Saturday, August 13, 2005

Secret Admirer

Anyone care to own up to this?

Checking one's Site Meter often pays off in interesting ways. It's actually quite a nice looking site with a couple of good, local photos adorning the home (and only) page.

Since JeromeProphet and I are the only two bloggers listed I'm thinking it's my mom (she knows JP too).

Her: Isn't it nice those two boys are playing together again; this time on the internet.

Me: Oh, mom!

Update: Oops, I have the story now thanks to Russ who in comments, unwittingly, answered my question. Unfortunately, he revealed the name of someone who doesn't want to be known on the internet by their real name. So I have deleted comments and, ummm, moved on. Thanks Russ, you're too efficient for my own good.

Geez, blogger's dilemma. I could have deleated this whole post but since a few people have already looked at it I figured I needed to leave it up for some explanation.