Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Beer Blogging: Prom Edition Pt. 2

This is the second part of my Brewhaus Prom Night experience a couple of weeks ago. (Part 1 is here).

I wanted to feature my second favorite beer of the night but before I do, I want to give an honorable mention to a beer that I really didn't like that much but came with a surprise prize. Just like Cracker Jack or a box of sugary cereal. Celebrator Doppelbock comes with a toy goat!

Since I had no camera with me that night (I need to start bringing one on my rare beer field expeditions), here's the best picture of the beer and goat I could find on the 'nets:

Former Wingman SK and I had a grand time wearing the goats as earrings.

Anyway, we didn't like the Doppelbock that much (even though it gets great reviews) but we did kind of like the more domestic Tire Bite beer from the folks at Flying Dog.

Goats or no, Tire Bite is chock full of goodness.

And you gotta love the artwork on all Flying Dog products. Tire Bite is no exception.

The next beer field expedition is scheduled for my birthday in a few weeks. I'll be studying the Brewhaus menu, making my list and checking it twice.

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flying Dog makes some good beer. I am particularly fond of their witbier. I had a couple of those on prom night.