Thursday, August 23, 2007

Springfield Bloggers: You're Invited

We're throwing a party for no particular reason late Saturday afternoon and evening. As a man, I am waiting until the last minute to invite my people. I was just going to ship off an invite to JP, but thought what the hell, why not invite any and all Springfield bloggers and regular commenters here on this blog.

We are providing all the food and drink (hard and soft). Bring a boyfriend or girlfriend or spouse if you like (no kids as we already have enough adults showing up). We have a pool, so bring something to wear to swim if you like. We anticipate getting this thing started about 4:00 and go until whenever.

For more details, email me at the link above and I'll get back to you on directions to Stately TEH Manor.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it, but thank you for the invite, Mr. and Mrs. TEH.

Rich Miller said...

I'll be out of town. Sorry. Would've been there otherwise.

ThirtyWhat said...

Aw, TEH ... I was in Florida and missed the post and the party. Thanks for the invite ... I hope you had a GREAT party!