Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday Beer Blogging: Beer Piss Edition (Redux)

I'm on vacation this week so I present a beer blast from the past:

Ooops, I mean Piss Beer Edition. Yes, there is piss beer (see Milwaukee’s Best) and then there is Piss Beer. It’s from Australia and can’t be purchased here in the U.S. I guess it’s because we already have enough piss beers (see Old Milwaukee). Australians don’t have as much naturally pissy beer so they have to go out of their way to create Piss Beer


The Piss Beer folks can be found here. They seem to understand the importance of a good morning piss.


Since Piss Beer isn’t sold here, we don’t get tot see the Piss Beer ads. I’m really wondering the story behind the advert that features this scene.

Oh well, maybe someday real Piss Beer will be available here. Brewhaus, you listening?

Have a happy weekend! Live Beer Blogging returns next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, you can only blog about beers you've actually tried. I'm sympathetic to the temptatino to blog about Piss Beer, but if you haven't had it, ....

JeromeProphet said...

Anonymous,

Don't be such a pisser.

I've never flown to the moon, but I wouldn't hesitate to post about the subject.

It's amazing that Dave even managed a post this week considering he's away on vacation is sunny California.

JP

Anonymous said...

In America, when you are PISSED, you are angry.
In Australia, PISSED means drunk, hence the name PISS. If you drink enough of it you get PISSED