Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday Beer Blogging: Cat Edition

...
When I first decided I needed a Friday blogging focus, it was because, in part, a couple of big time bloggers were doing Friday Cat Blogging. I preferred beer to cats and the rest is history. But I feel it necessary to pay homage to cat blogging by doing a special cat beer blogging edition.


Ah, this cat has the idea; beer in one paw, remote in one of the others.


It’s amazing that this beer pours to look just like a cat.


And here’s another cat after my own heart: a cold one in a glass and a keyboard to blog with.

This post is also dedicated to Koshi.

1 comment:

JeromeProphet said...

It's funny that you dedicated this post to Koshi.

Out of our four cats Koshi is the cat most likely to come up, and lick a cold one.

But that's as far as it goes, as none of our cats even like the smell of beer.

I know I had a dog who liked beer, but our cats won't touch beer.

Oh well, more for us humans.

Between you, and Allie at Dissuade, each including a tabby in your most recent post I decided to post a photo I took today of Priskers - come check it out.

JP