Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Obamania

...
Rich Miller points us to this Chicago Tribune editorial calling for Barack Obama to run for president in 2008.

Meanwhile, Kos says there is almost no way Obama can lose if he runs.

But Marie is concerned about Obama’s smoking.

Me? I caught B. Hussein Obama on the Leno show last week and it reinforced my belief that he is probably more comfortable in front of a camera than any politician in history. And that includes Ronald Reagan. I’m not sure that makes him presidential material but it sure doesn’t hurt (again, see Ronald Reagan). While watching the Leno interview, Mrs. TEH spontaneously began comparing Obama to Lincoln (both tall and very lean and from Illinois). That can’t hurt either. Her observations led me to quip (yes, I quipped!), “I wonder if he would have freed the salves?”

No comments: