- My son engaged in an important male rite of passage last night when he climbed over his first chain link fence by himself.
- Frontline’s Bush’s War is the best documentary on the Iraq war and it’s run-up I’ve seen.
- Hillary Clinton is really starting to piss me off (too many reasons to link to).
- I’m not the only one who recently downloaded Lust, Lust, Lust by the Raveonettes and was glad I did.
- A Taco Bell on the west side again?
- Someone please sponsor Dan. I’ll throw in another $20 if your message includes a swear word.
- Given the millions we see flying overhead, why aren’t there more dead birds on the ground? Do other birds bury their dead at night?
- Jericho is done (and cancelled) and I’m satisfied enough with the ending. I say Hawkins lives.
- There are inflatable spacecraft orbiting the earth right now that are prototypes for a possible future space hotel.
Note that none of the above should be construed as actual blogging.