92 percent of Iowans "say gay marriage has brought no real change to their lives.…but how have the other 8% been affected? Maybe they're all wedding industry workers who have seen a substantial uptick in business.
BUT: 40% say they would vote for a gay marriage ban. I guess because that too has no effect on them. No bigotry involved there.