Thursday, September 10, 2009

Split Cyber Personality

Well, as you have probably noticed (since you’re reading this) I’ve decided to fire up the blog again after a two month hiatus. And while I hope to post regularly, I doubt it’s ever going to be at the pace I used to post. For one thing, this blog used to be a mix of political and personal and some other stuff thrown in. The personal stuff is now permanently residing on Facebook. The political stays here and will not appear on Facebook. Everything else could show up in one or both forums. This works out well for me. Friends and family not interested in my political rantings can stick with Facebook to keep in touch. Political hooligans can hang with me here. Some of you will do both. For me, it’s the best of both worlds.


3 comments:

nancy said...

I think you're smart. There is a direct corollation between my political postings on Facebook, and my decreasing friends list.

gotshoo.com said...

Good to see you back in the blogging world.

JeromeProphet said...

Yes, now I can come up with some sly counter posts - to infuriate you - LOL.