Thursday, September 08, 2005

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is Still Dead

Err...I mean, Jim Edgar still hasn't decided if he is going to run for governor of Illinois:
The two-term Republican governor offered little indication which way he is leaning as he met with reporters in downtown Chicago. Edgar took questions in the wake of a new opinion poll, commissioned by a GOP ally, that reportedly puts him nearly 13 points ahead of incumbent Democratic Gov. Rod Blagojevich.

"I don't have all my questions answered at this point," said Edgar, who wouldn't give a timetable for a decision. "As I said, it'll be sooner rather than later."
OK, this is boring me so I'm going outside to watch the grass grow.

UPDATE: Just a random thought - If or when Jim E. decides to run and if or when he wins, it's comforting to know that hurricanes and levee breaks don't effect us much here in Illinois, cuz I just see this guy dithering about in a way that would make even FEMA look good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Chevy, err.., I mean Dave!

JeromeProphet

www.jeromeprophet.blogspot.com

Dave said...

I'm Dave...and you're not.