Thursday, November 30, 2006

Agetastic

...
You mean I’ve been stewing for six years about nothing and I’m really still young? Fabulous.

Global research group AC Nielsen surveyed people in 42 countries and found 60 percent of Americans, the world's biggest consumers of cosmetic surgery and anti-aging skincare, believe their 60's are the new middle age.

On a global scale, three out of five consumers believed the 40's are the new 30's.

"Our 40's are being celebrated as the decade where we can be comfortable and confident in both personal and financial terms. The majority of global consumers really believe life starts at 40," AC Nielsen Europe President and CEO Frank Martell said.

So I’ve only been living six years. My first marriage was just a pre-life bad dream then. Fine with me.

No comments: