Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Pleasant Plains Hates Fags

...
Yeah, so the Dems take the U. S. House, Blago wins re-election, and the Cahn-Man is the Cahn’t-Man, blah, blah, blah. But the big deal tonight is that the gay marriage ban referendum passed in Cartwright Township (Pleasant Plains). The final tally was 502 to 166. Now I think it’s imperative that the fine upstanding citizens of Plains find out who the 166 fags are and tell them that homos will not be tolerated. I mean, 166 could translate into a very femy gay pride parade.

3 comments:

JeromeProphet said...

I'm sure their pleasant pastors will tell them this Sunday what a good job they did mounting the homosexual crisis.

They'll pat each other on the butt as they walk out to their cars with smiles on their pleasant faces.

Driving off to the pleasant Buffets of their choice they'll be convinced that they aren't truly latent homosexuals after all.

JP

John said...

Boy, I'm sure glad I know how Pleasant Plains feels about gay marriage.

Anonymous Communist said...

I guess the Rev. Ted Haggard won't be setting up shop in Pleasant Plains anytime soon.

I wonder how Plains feels about meth addicts?