Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Recognition

...
This Thanksgiving, let’s remember the young people of this country who are making great sacrifices overseas:
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (CNN) -- First daughter Barbara Bush's purse was stolen while she was in Argentina with her twin sister, Jenna, a law enforcement source who was briefed on the incident said Tuesday.

The source told CNN that Barbara Bush, 24, was "not in the immediate proximity" of the bag when it was swiped.

Other reports said Bush's purse and cell phone were taken while she was dining in a Buenos Aires restaurant.
Those who party in Buenos Aires also serve. Godspeed girls, and thanks for everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was the Butler!

I mean the Maid!

I mean the Limo Driver!

Gosh I'm confused.

The Porter?

Someone help me here, do we set the salad fork to the left of the desert fork?

I'm not very good at this.

JP