Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Message For The Kids

...
This is NOT why we go broke sending you to college.

Thank you for your attention.

Update: On second glance, I have to say the guy in the photo bears a striking resemblance to me circa 1979. Thankfully I was, ahem, much more responsible with my college career. But it can't really be me anyway. If I had mastered time travel back then, I would not have gone into the future to wait in the cold for a PlayStation. No, I would have gone the other direction to rock out at Woodstock or hang with Abe here in Springfield in the 1850s.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is not so they can play any games...it is so they can sell them on E-Bay. I just saw a ps3 on e-bay sell for over $3,800. You read that right. Don't believe me, go and type in playstation 3 and look and some of these prices. I wish I had a few PS3's to sell!!!!!