Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Talk About the Weather

...
This week-long warm spell has been great. Sunday I did two things that I have never done on the same day before: mow the lawn and put up Christmas decorations. I’m also fairly certain I’ve never put out the Christmas lights in a t-shirt.

The down side is the warm temps are coming to a crashing end here in a couple of days. And it looks like were going to be further punished with snow. They aren’t saying how much snow or even if it’ll stick but given our good fortune of late, I’m expecting to get whacked. From balmy to blizzard, welcome to Illinois.

1 comment:

JeromeProphet said...

Global warming is swell.

In just a few years you should be able to keep your pool running year round.

Of course JB will need scuba diving equipment to even reach his pool if things continue like this.

JP