Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Looking Back Again

I’ve been meaning to recognize Marie for adding a post to the long dormant blog Look Back Springfield. For those of you not cruising the Springfield blog scene two years ago, LBS was a collaborative project where several area bloggers contributed memories of Springfield from the 1960s through the 1980s (roughly). I was part of that, as was Marie and several others (including WMAY’s Jim Leach who has since quit blogging altogether).

Everyone lost interest in the project by late 2005, but it’s posts are still valid and interesting, and because they’re largely first-hand accounts, the site’s posts don’t suffer from “blog rot” where links go nowhere, etc. I’d like to find the time to add posts myself, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon as i can barely keep this blog going. Meanwhile, if you haven’t been there, go take a look at Look Back Springfield.

No comments: