Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Return From Vacation

Well, it was only a few days in Southern Illinois and I've actually been back (and not blogging) since last evening. Today I took an ENTIRE DAY OFF WORK. That's my first whole regular work day off since September of last year. And you know what, it was nice. It's kind of fun not being at work when mot others, especially your coworkers, are.

Now is when I wish I had been, all my life, dedicated to an early retirement instead of goofing off/partying/chasing dreams/under achieving/wasting time on the wrong women/seeking the path of least resistance. Bah, woulda, coulda, shoulda.

1 comment:

JeromeProphet said...

Good God man, hopefully when you do retire you won't be wasting your time puttering about southern Illinois!

Rend Lake, and Shawnee have only so much appeal.

JP