Sunday, July 31, 2005

Potty Blogging

Now that my son has turned two, we are in the process of trying to get him, slowly, potty-trained. To aid us in this effort, we purchased a little positive reinforcement in the form of a sticker book called "My Potty Reward Stickers". We haven't used it yet but I gave it a glance
the other day and found myself laughing out loud at some of the stickers.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And that's just some of them. Now I can't decide what technique this is, positive reinforcement or humiliation.

2 comments:

BlogFreeSpringfield said...

I have one left in diapers. Please provide regular posts on the successes and failures of this technique. The Eleventh Hour can be the home for innovations in poo-poo and pee-pee. Congratulations Dave.

JeromeProphet said...

I see you have made some mods to the post.
It appears I don't have complete access to everything intended, but with some copy paste, and image searches I hope you'll feel I've done o.k. by you in your absence.

Must sleep now, some of us have to work on Monday morning!

JP