Thursday, July 07, 2005

Wanna Buy a Used Restaurant?

My favorite Jacksonville eatery is apparently up for sale, do says the Jacksonville Journal Courier:
There are ongoing talks about selling popular Jacksonville restaurant Lonzerotti's, including talks with Springfield restaurants interested in moving to Jacksonville. Owner Jon Carls said Wednesday he is looking to sell, and Manager Jeff Newman said two or three Springfield businesses may be interested. He declined to name the interested parties.
I wonder who the interested parties are and what they might do to Lonzerotti's as we know it.

I haven't been to Lonzerotti's in years but I always really enjoyed it when I did make it over to Jacksonville. I do still buy their salad dressing which is available in some Springfield grocery stores.

No comments: