Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday Beer Blogging: Panhandlers Drink Shitty Beer Edition

A few days ago, I blogged about an incident where I was approached by what turned out to be a panhandler at a local grocery store's parking lot. Due to reasons I describe in the post, I wound up giving the man money I thought might go for gas in his car. Well, someone in the comments said they had encountered this guy too in the parking lot of another grocery store in town. But, unlike me, this person saw the scammer go into the store and buy beer with his ill-gotten loot. What did he buy? OLD MILWAUKEE, BABY! So here's to the Springfield panhandlers' beer of choice. The pain you suffered the next morning is revenge enough for taking my money.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Photo courtesy of the Old Milwaukee Brewing Co. of Trenton, New Jersey. (kidding...they're really out of Milwaukee).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I was the one who saw him and I thought the same thing as you. And made in Milwaukee even makes it worse. Only good thing there is...Harley Davidson!!!!!