Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Blog Days

It seems like the local (Springfield) blogoshere has contracted a bit over the last few months and has really taken a dip in overall posting in the last several weeks. Has the blogging fad hit an equilibrium having peaked about six months ago? I think maybe. A number of blogs have gone dark and others have fewer posts.

Sure, the holidays have sapped everyone including bloggers and the things they blog about. Still, it seems there is a blogging malaise setting in around here. Even I feel less motivated lately. I have made it a year but with nearly 1100 posts under my belt I’m increasingly questioning whether I’m having enough fun to justify the effort. Maybe others are feeling the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to post a comment.
But due to your comment moderation feature I won't.

JP