Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Double-Dipping Continues

The WMAY talkers blog empire continues to grow. Pamela Furr now has her own blog. She joins WMAY's other local personalities Jim Leach and Mike Wilson. I may have to create a separate WMAY Blogroll soon if this keeps up.

But you know what, good for them. Blogging is a natural extension of what they get paid to do and I think it further serves this community.

I've been really impressed at how involved WAMY and its sister stations have been in the Springfield area. It's good for us and its good for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Acutally, and of course, for the sake of accuracy, I published my blog first. Have had one since January. I just temporarily suspended it about a month ago while I changed website servers. Thank you for the plug. :)