Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday Beer Blogging: Jacko Goes Free Edition

Did Michael Jackson molest boys? Did the jury return the correct verdict this week? I have no idea and don't care.

I do know Michael Jackson has written books on beer. And that's good enough for me. Here's one:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Har-dee-har, it's not the same Michael Jackson. Something like that might not be a problem for the government's no-fly list but here at TEH we have standards (at least when it comes to beer) and won't make you get off the plane in Maine for having the same name as a suspected, maybe, could-be terrorist or child molester.

Actually, the Michael Jackson of Beer (I'd call him the King of Beer but I think Budweiser took that) has several books out on the subject (see here and here).

No, this Michael Jackson takes his beer seriously and doesn't hide it in cans of Coke. In fact, this MJ has even has his own beer web site. From there, you can send electronic beer postcards like this one:



I'm not sure who you would want to send a classy beer postcard like this to but when the occasion presents itself, MJ is there for you.

No comments: