Monday, June 20, 2005

Obama Mania

MakesMeRalph, an Illinois blogger living in Colorado and blogging about Illinois (or something) has high praise for Illinois' other (non-controversial) Senator:
Barack Obama's speeches are news virtually everywhere he goes. This week he's lecturing Black Dads. Trust me, folks, there's something special about this guy. No more comparisons with Paul Simon, this guy is more like Bobby Kennedy.
Wow, that's almost sacrilegious. The second coming of Bobby?

I'll tell you, I'm still not all that excited about Obama. As I've said before, he may be a great orator but it's still to early to tell what kind of leader and legislator he's going to be. I'm withholding judgment while holding out great hope.

Thanks to Rich Miller for the pointer. Rich will be posting MakesMeRalph's daily Illinois news roundup at his site.

No comments: