Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Prophet Jerome

Oh, look at what I've helped spawn. ETK (or E.T. as he has been commenting here lately) has his OWN BLOG!

I was afraid of this. He doesn't have much up yet having set sail into the blogosphere only hours ago but I expect great things. Unconventional things. Tangential things. Blunt things. Things that I dare not speak of.

Ladies and gentlebloggers, I present JeromeProphet.

And, man, dig him in his Blues Brothers shades! Let's call him the third Brother of Blues, "Butch".

One final thought: Blogs ARE the new CBs after all (like I said here). When we were both about 15, I got a CB in April and by early June ETK, aka JeromeProphet, had one too. I rest my case.

Once again, welcome Springfield's newest blogger JeromeProphet.

1 comment:

JeromeProphet said...

Monkey See, Monkey Do?

You were always the trend setter Mr. Eleventh Hour.

I'll say this, just to set the record straight, regarding your sly "trend stalking" insinuation, I had a blog for a few months last year.

I never really posted much to it, and when I cancelled my Earthlink dialup account, after upgrading to Broadband, the blog became a footnote in the history of the Internet. A very teeny unseen footnote - until just now. I called it something like, Life in Springpatch, or some such drivel. I doubt anyone ever visited - and I myself gave up on it.

I will say that you have a "real" blog in the works here, in the sense that you contribute nearly every day, and your content is funny, and thought provoking. I read it every day - and find it more interesting than cnn.com.

If my blog is anywhere near as interesting I'll be lucky. Thanks for the plug.

ET