Sunday, October 30, 2005

Heart of Darkness

I would be remiss if I didn’t take this opportunity today to once again rail against the switch back to Standard Time. Setting our clocks BACK? You’re shitin’ me. We should be setting them FORWARD –about two hours. The sun should not be setting any earlier then 8:00 PM. Making things worse by setting clocks back is for moles and vampires.

For those of you new to the program, you can catch my earlier rants and reasonings here and here. Ignore any detracting comments from a woman I live with. I'll deal with her in due time.

Anti-early-sunset blogging soul mate (has anyone EVER been called that before in the history of man?) Kevin Drum also has a post up today on the subject and points us to yet another blogger (Jim Lindgren) who is also thinking correctly.

No comments: