Wednesday, July 25, 2007

CSI Springfield: Perp ID Unit

So let me see if I have this right, the perp is a black/Hispanic/white/light-skinned black man of varying heights who is alternately on foot, on a bike or in a car. Seems like they ought to be able to narrow the suspects down pretty quickly.

At least they know it’s a man. Or do they? I’ve been doing some investigating on my own and I’m not completely convinced our Westside attacker hasn’t already been picked up in California:


Compare that to the artist sketch and I’m sure you’ll see I’m on to something.

Coincidentally, I'm going out to California later this week. I'll see what I can find out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K. I'll bite.

I was about to, and probably still will use the photo of Ms. Lohan.

Like most people with way too much free time, and spare millions on their hands it seems that Ms. Lohan has fallen victim to her boredom.

Fact is most of get bored, but then again most of us are just plain to tuckered out at the end of the day, at the end of the week, and even on our vacations to get enough energy to start acting self destructive.

The old adage that idle hands make for the devil's work is true.

Ms. Lohan should cut herself loose from all the sicophants, and co dependents, sign up for some classes at USC, and improve herself.

I tremble in quite dispair, like most, at the thought of what I could do with HER money. Move to Europe, and spend a decade just tromping around the Castles, Cathedrals, and other historic sites.

And if I could ever become bored of that (impossible) move on to Aisa.

One could spend a lifetime reinventing oneself. The dilante I would become in everything from paleontolgy to achaelogy to art to theater to music to Marine Biology to..,

And if one gets bored with the arts, humanities and sciences one could always play the role of philantropist. (spelling)

There be a millions ways to spend your millions in a far better way that Ms. Lohan has chosen.

No life is way to short to hang around some worthless club in Southern California snorting cocaine until you feel comfortably numb.

It would boring boring boring to the zillionth degree.

When I look into Ms. Lohan's face I see a person soon to kill herself because she's already bored of life - before she even began to know it.

JP

Anonymous said...

Man I had a lot of errors in that comment, but it proves my point. It's only Wednesday and I'm already brain fried.

JP